Monday, June 6, 2022 at Montreux Golf and Country Club
We can't wait to golf with you Monday, June 6 2022
DAY OF OVERVIEW
8 a.m. Registration Opens
- Breakfast, including mimosas available on the Driving Range
- Shop at the Nike Mobile Pro Shop and buy your raffle tickets!
10 a.m. Tee-off
- Lunch will be served out on the course
- Fun activities and games throughout the golf course!
Post-Round Mixer - Bocce Ball Patio
- After you’re done golfing, join us on the bocce ball patio (behind the clubhouse) for awards, drinks and appetizers!
For questions, please call Hannah Stigall at 775-982-2483 or email Hannah.Stigall@renown.org.
As the community's only locally owned, not-for-profit hospital and health network, Renown Health Foundation supports our mission to provide quality healthcare close to home. Renown Health's charitable purpose is to continually strive to meet the healthcare needs of the communities we serve and provide needed services, even for those who don't have the ability to pay. The Foundation's operating budget is underwritten by Renown Regional Medical Center, allowing for 100% of donations to go directly to fund vital community programs and needed equipment. With our partners, we are proud to make a difference.
Renown Health Foundation is a non-profit organization registered with the State of Nevada and recognized by the IRS as a 501c3 entity. Your contribution may be tax-deductible. Please check with your tax advisor.